January 29, 2011

** UPCOMING REVIEWS **

Here is the list of upcoming reviews.  If you have something you would like us to review for you, please use the contact tab above and we would be happy to help you out!


BLOG REVIEWS:


- Knicker Nappies

- Another Kawaii *not so positive light*

- Chinese Cotton Prefolds

- Nifty Nappy Update Review

- Fuzzi Bunz Review

- Wool Cover Review

- Sweet Pea n A Pod Review * not so positive light*

- Knit items (numerous reviews)

- Monkey Doodlez AIO


All of these reviews will coincide with a MINI tutorial & information video.  We will try to keep them brief & to the point, however being that I do all of my reviews with a personal opinion attached, you can expect nothing less :)

Comment below if you have review idea's or feedback!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I have those feelings about feeding solids. Or at least I think I do. Im just about to start solid feeding my little girl, and I feel like I have anxiety about it? I dont know why! Im going to make her own baby food and Im excited about that, but I feel worried too. I dont know if Im worried that she wont want to breastfeed anymore, or if it feels like she wont need me as much anymore. I dont know. I worry about some imaginary disconnect that I dont think is really there. I think its just in my head or something. Its weird that I worry. Ill have to let you know how it goes the first time we try solids. =)