January 22, 2011

So the wonderful and lovely Ambria got in contact with me after my cry for help for the blog.

She has been working with me trying to 'make' this blog somewhere I want to be.  I wanted to personally thank her for all her help, and I wanted you guys to go and say HI to her for me!!!



I cannot say THANK YOU enough for your help!  Thank you for putting up with me, and for the 46+ emails and msgs within 24 hours!  
In the end, I kept messing around with the blog and ended up with what you see here.  Dont get too used to it, I like to change it often which is usually what gets me in the mess of wrecking things.....  I am vowing here & now that I will not upload any more blogger templates to the blog, and will stick with backgrounds and what is available already! deal? DEAL!  

THANK YOU AMBRIA!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

1 comment:

sXenerd said...

You're welcome! But my blog is private : ) If anyone want to contact me they can email me. secondxstar at hotmail dot com